Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Prague Photo Tours

Take Your Photography to the Next Level in Beautiful Prague



Instructor:
Craig Robinson, a working professional photographer 


- Do you have a new digital camera that you are having trouble mastering?

- Still trying to figure out the thousands of settings?

- Are you familiar with photography, but need to take it to the next level?


If so, I offer guided photo tours and photography workshops suited just for you.  I am a working professional photographer with over 20 years of professional photography experience in America and Europe. I offer beginning and intermediate digital photography courses in Prague.  My approach is simple: I provide intensive, hands-on photo tours and workshops in Prague with the emphasis on taking pictures rather than boring classroom theories.


Students meet for a short introductory lecture, than proceed outdoors to photograph in various exciting locations in Prague.  Each student will receive individual instruction and guidance during the workshop. After shooting, we review and critique the photos on a laptop. I have taught these courses for 5 years in Prague and 4 years in Berlin. My students have reported rapid improvement in a very short time.

- No need to book months in advance for a specific date.
- Contact me today to set up your own private or group tour.
- Major discounts for groups; bring your friends and save!
- The photo concepts taught can be used with any camera.





No comments: